POI Organizer is a Macintosh OS X application for creating and organizing points of interest and loading them to a GPS Device.
Any Macintosh running OS X 10.7 or later.
2MB of disk space.
POI Organizer was designed for and created on a Macintosh computer, specifically to address the need to create and organize points of interest for upload to a Garmin or TomTom GPS unit. The user interface should be familiar to any Mac user, styled after the iTunes interface and using the latest OS X 10.7 technologies.
POI Organizer Features:
- iTunes like interface
- Import/Export of POIs in CSV, KML, KMZ, GPX or OV2
- Collections to organize and group POIs
- Searching within a collection (on name and comments)
- Drag and Drop of POI between collections
- Smart Collections (complex queries of POIs)
- Integration with the Macintosh Address Book
- Google Map Integration
- Integration with Garmin POI Loader for uploading to a Garmin GPS unit
- Integration with TomTom HOME for uploading to a TomTom GPS unit